F.I.S.H.P.I.E.S. is a VC Thing.
Since 1935 when Grandpa Norman started Valley Cartage with his “You call. We haul.” motto, we’ve prided ourselves on getting things done and getting them done right. But, of course, we need to have a little fun along the way, too.
We are committed to these 8 core values that drive us every day:
- Fun – Create an atmosphere where employees enjoy coming to work and bringing out the best in each other!
- Integrity – Staying true to your word and being real in every situation!
- Service – Willingness to help others without reservation and treating others the way you want to be treated!
- Honesty – Doing the right thing by being up-front and truthful at all times!
- Passion – Motivated and driven to be successful by doing what you love to do!
- Innovation – Thinking outside of the box, taking ownership and calculated risks to achieve more!
- Excellence – Going above and beyond every day to be the best in our business and as individuals!
- Safety – Strive to create a continuously safer environment, culture and facility at Valley Cartage through education, communication, awareness, and accountability.